Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fort Payne. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fort Payne. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Fort Payne & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fort Payne should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fort Payne?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Fort Payne. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Fort Payne Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fort Payne, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fort Payne? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fort Payne
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Fort Payne and the surrounding area: