Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Foley. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Foley. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Foley & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Foley homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Foley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Foley. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Foley Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Foley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Foley? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Foley
AL Tree Trimming serves Foley and the surrounding area: