Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fairhope. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fairhope. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Fairhope & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Fairhope should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairhope?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fairhope. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Fairhope Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairhope, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairhope? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairhope
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Fairhope and neighboring communities: