Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Evergreen. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Evergreen. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Evergreen & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Evergreen homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Evergreen?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Evergreen. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Evergreen Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Evergreen, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Evergreen? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Evergreen
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Evergreen and the surrounding area: