Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Epes. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Epes. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Epes & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Epes need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Epes?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Epes. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Epes Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Epes, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Epes? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Epes
AL Tree Trimming serves Epes and the surrounding area: