Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Elberta. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Elberta. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Elberta & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Elberta need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Elberta?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Elberta. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Elberta Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elberta, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elberta? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elberta
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Elberta and the surrounding area: