Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dozier. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dozier. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Dozier & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Dozier need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dozier?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dozier. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Dozier Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dozier, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dozier? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dozier
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Dozier and communities nearby: