Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Douglas. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Douglas. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Douglas & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Douglas should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Douglas?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Douglas. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Douglas Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Douglas, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Douglas? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Douglas
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Douglas and neighboring communities: