Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Double Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Double Springs. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Double Springs & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Double Springs homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Double Springs?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Double Springs. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Double Springs Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Double Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Double Springs? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Double Springs
AL Tree Trimming serves Double Springs and neighboring communities: