Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Detroit. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Detroit. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Detroit & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Detroit should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Detroit?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Detroit. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Detroit Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Detroit, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Detroit? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Detroit
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Detroit and the surrounding area: