Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Cottonwood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cottonwood. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Cottonwood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Cottonwood homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cottonwood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cottonwood. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Cottonwood Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cottonwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cottonwood? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cottonwood
AL Tree Trimming serves Cottonwood and the surrounding area: