Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cordova. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cordova. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Cordova & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Cordova should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cordova?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Cordova. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Cordova Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cordova, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cordova? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cordova
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Cordova and neighboring communities: