Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Columbia. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Columbia. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Columbia & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Columbia need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Columbia?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Columbia. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Columbia Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Columbia, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Columbia? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Columbia
AL Tree Trimming serves Columbia and neighboring communities: