Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Collinsville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Collinsville. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Collinsville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Collinsville homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Collinsville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Collinsville. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Collinsville Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Collinsville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Collinsville? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Collinsville
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Collinsville and communities nearby: