Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Coker. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Coker. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Coker & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Coker homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Coker?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Coker. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Coker Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Coker, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Coker? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Coker
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Coker and communities nearby: