Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Coffee Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Coffee Springs. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Coffee Springs & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Coffee Springs need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Coffee Springs?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Coffee Springs. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Coffee Springs Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Coffee Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Coffee Springs? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Coffee Springs
AL Tree Trimming serves Coffee Springs and communities nearby: