Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Clio. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Clio. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Clio & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Clio should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Clio?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Clio. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Clio Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clio, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clio? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clio
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Clio and communities nearby: