Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Cleveland. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cleveland. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Cleveland & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cleveland need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cleveland?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cleveland. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Cleveland Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cleveland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cleveland? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cleveland
AL Tree Trimming serves Cleveland and communities nearby: