Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Clayton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Clayton. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Clayton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Clayton should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Clayton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Clayton. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Clayton Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clayton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clayton? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clayton
AL Tree Trimming serves Clayton and neighboring communities: