Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Clanton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Clanton. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Clanton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Clanton homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Clanton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Clanton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Clanton Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clanton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clanton? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clanton
AL Tree Trimming serves Clanton and the surrounding area: