Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Brundidge. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brundidge. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Brundidge & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Brundidge homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Brundidge?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Brundidge. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Brundidge Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brundidge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brundidge? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brundidge
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Brundidge and neighboring communities: