Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bridgeport. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bridgeport. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Bridgeport & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Bridgeport homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bridgeport?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bridgeport. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bridgeport Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bridgeport, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bridgeport? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bridgeport
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Bridgeport and neighboring communities: