Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Brantley. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brantley. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Brantley & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Brantley homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Brantley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Brantley. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Brantley Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brantley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brantley? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brantley
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Brantley and the surrounding area: