Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Boaz. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Boaz. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Boaz & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Boaz need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Boaz?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Boaz. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Boaz Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boaz, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boaz? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boaz
AL Tree Trimming serves Boaz and neighboring communities: