Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Beaverton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Beaverton. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Beaverton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Beaverton should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Beaverton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Beaverton. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Beaverton Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Beaverton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Beaverton? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Beaverton
AL Tree Trimming serves Beaverton and neighboring communities: