Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bear Creek. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bear Creek. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Bear Creek & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Bear Creek homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bear Creek?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bear Creek. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bear Creek Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bear Creek, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bear Creek? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bear Creek
AL Tree Trimming serves Bear Creek and the surrounding area: