Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Atmore. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Atmore. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Alabama – including Atmore & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Atmore should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Atmore?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Atmore. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Atmore Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Atmore, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Atmore? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Atmore
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Atmore and the surrounding area: