Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Arab. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Arab. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Arab & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Arab homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Arab?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Arab. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Arab Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Arab, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Arab? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Arab
AL Tree Trimming serves Arab and neighboring communities: