Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Anniston. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Anniston. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Alabama – including Anniston & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Anniston should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Anniston?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Anniston. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Anniston Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Anniston, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Anniston? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Anniston
AL Tree Trimming serves Anniston and the surrounding area: