Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Altoona. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Altoona. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Altoona & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Altoona homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Altoona?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Altoona. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Altoona Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Altoona, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Altoona? AL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Altoona
AL Tree Trimming proudly serves Altoona and communities nearby: