Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Alexandria. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Alexandria. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Alexandria & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Alexandria should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Alexandria?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Alexandria. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Alexandria Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alexandria, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alexandria? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alexandria
AL Tree Trimming serves Alexandria and neighboring communities: