Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Abbeville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Abbeville. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Abbeville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Abbeville homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Abbeville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Abbeville. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Abbeville Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Abbeville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Abbeville? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Abbeville
AL Tree Trimming serves Abbeville and communities nearby: