Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Auburn. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Auburn. That’s where we come in! AL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Alabama – including Auburn & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Auburn homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Auburn?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Auburn. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Auburn Tree Pruning Process
AL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Auburn, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Auburn? AL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Alabama homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Auburn
AL Tree Trimming serves Auburn and the surrounding area: